Saturday 31 January 2004

It's all Bush's Fault

A Victim of no-one else but George W. Bush speaks:
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year. When Clinton was president I was secure and prosperous, but in the last year, we had to close our operations. We simply could not compete with foreign labor. This foreign labor worked for low pay under very bad conditions.

They worked very long shifts, and many even died on the job.

This competition could hardly be called "fair." I was forced out of the place where I had worked for 34 years.
[...]
Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq.
[...]
I was reduced to the point where I had to live in a hole in a ground, all because of President Bush.
[...]
If Al Gore had been elected in 2000 I would still have a job, a home, and most importantly, my dear sons!
Read the rest of this poor unfortunate's story over at Cumudgeon's Corner.

No comments: