Saturday 2 July 2005

The 5 Minute Battlestar Galactica Miniseries

Is here.

Snippets:
Kellan Brody: Today we have with us Dr. Gaius Baltar to share his views on modern technology. Doctor?

Baltar: Thank you. I believe our paranoia regarding artificial intelligence and advancing computer technologies is antiquated and unfounded. It's been decades since we've encountered the Cylons, and it's not like they're walking among us, disguised as humans, just waiting for the perfect time to strike.




CAG: Two Cylon raiders incoming.

Pilot 1: (over the comm) Oh frack! My onboard computer just froze up! I've got nothing but a blue screen!

Pilot 2: (over the comm) Hey, me too!

CAG: Everybody, just stay calm and press Ctrl-Alt-Del!

Pilot 1: I'm trying, I'm trying!

(BOOM!)
Bad Move. As I told the Melbourne Age in 2002, In space no one can press Control/Alt/Delete.

No comments: