Wednesday 5 November 2008

The Gang of Four

I've been tagged by The Shadow of the Olive Tree.

Four jobs I've had

1. Warehouse Dispatch Clerk
2. Academic Tutor
3. Rocket Scientist
4. Software Engineer

Four films I can watch over and over

1. 2001: A Space Odyssey
2. The Bicentennial Man
3. Arsenic and Old Lace
4. Zulu

Four places I've lived

1. Britain (Earley and Twyford in Berkshire)
2. Australia (Sydney, Canberra)
3. Germany (Bremen)
4. The Netherlands (Hengelo)

Four TV shows I love

1. Discovery Channel - megastructures
2. Samurai Jack
3. The Simpsons
4. Boston Legal

Four places I've been on holiday

1. Butlin's Holiday Camp Bognor Regis
2. Spotorno, Italy
3. Wandering via Car round the UK, Land's End to Inverness and back
4. Den Haag for the World Science Fiction Convention

Four of my favourite meals

1. Pad Thai
2. Pancakes Romanoff
3. Oysters Kilpatrick
4. Pork Pie (with Mango Chutney)

Four websites I visit daily

1. Instapundit
2. Tim Blair
3. Beginning Life Forum
4. Transterrestrial Musings

Four places I'd like to be right now

1. Antarctica
2. Luna
3. Smithsonian
4. St Petersberg (Hermitage Museum)

Four bloggers I tag

1. Calamity Jane
2. Nancy Gonzales
3. Madd
4. Laserlight

2 comments:

Chris said...

If only I could eat Pad Thai while watching Boston Legal in Den Haag for all my days, I would be satisfied.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.