Friday 19 August 2011

Air Sharks - and Clownfish too



Available via Hobby-On.com - when they're back in stock, and their servers are getting hammered pretty hard too. The manufacturers, x-zylo, have a fascinating range of other aerial toys too.



When I was young, I would definitely have preferred a Shark rather than a Fairy. Not exactly terribly feminine, I know. I had an inflatable shark bought in Italy when I was 6. Named "Cutty", as in "Cutty Shark".

I used to cuddle Cutty in bed, along with Neberick Moledewarp, my plush aerodynamic mole. OK, I'm weird. But my readers already know that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/08/20/MN1T1KPU9Q.DTL

Nic Stuart said...

Dear Zoe,

Sorry, I've only just seen your note on my blog. I'd love to catch up for lunch. Are you free this week?

I'm on blogspot as you know or nicstuart@hotmail.com

Regrds,

Nic