Monday 15 August 2011

Catching Up

I'm in the middle of publishing all the draft posts for the last week that I wrote but didn't finalise.

The reason why I got behind is because my PhD thesis, and a whole heap of family health issues meant that something had to be put on the back burner for a while.

However, today, my thesis-writing-up went well, and I now have a reasonable expectation that I'll have it completed, peer-reviewed by my supervisory panel, checked and revised before the deadline, despite the problems I've encountered with converting Open Office documents to PDFs. It's all in my head now, just a matter of expressing the concepts in written form, concisely and clearly.

1 comment:

mythusmage said...

Congratulations on completing the thesis. I do have one bit of advice. I know nothing about the Windows version of Open Office, I do know that converting Open Office to PDF on the Mac is as simple as "saving to". Something to consider when you become rich and famous. At least rich.

Good luck with your orals, and may Brillo the Blue Dragon watch over you and your family.

WV: Garde

En garde, orals board!